Experienced Legal Guidance After An Injury
- Wrongful death: Nothing can devastate a family more than losing a loved one in an accident or due to the misconduct of another. We champion the rights of families when negligence causes the death of a loved one. Wrongful death cases in Illinois require strong advocacy to obtain justice.
- Back and neck injuries: Back, neck and spinal cord injuries can take you out of work and substantially alter every aspect of your life. Such injuries are common in car crashes and slip-and-fall accidents.
- Head and brain injuries: When a person suffers a head or traumatic brain injury (TBI), our lawyers know that the entire family is affected. We have received large settlements on behalf of our clients who have suffered this trauma.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Car accidents, truck accidents and other motor vehicle wrecks are among the most common sources of personal injury. If you or a family member has been injured in a motor vehicle crash, we are here to provide you with a solid voice in your personal injury claim.
- Premises liability: Property owners, businesses and property managers have a duty to ensure that their property is safe for visitors. If you or a family member has suffered injury in a slip-and-fall accident or another event due to dangerous conditions on another’s property, we will tenaciously assert your right to seek compensation in a premises liability case.
- Products liability: Design defects in cars can cause an unsuspecting driver to lose control of the vehicle, despite using due care behind the wheel. Dangerous drugs harm far too many Illinois residents. Household goods, defective toys and power tools are common sources of serious injury. Our full-service products liability lawyers are well-prepared to take on big business when companies put a dangerous product in the marketplace.
- Dog bites: Illinois law allows victims of an unprovoked animal attack to hold pet owners accountable for the injuries their pet has caused. We know how to evaluate the evidence and aggressively value the damages in dog bite or other animal attack cases.
Use Our Experience To Get Results
When serious injuries are involved, everything you say to insurance adjusters, claims representatives and negligent actors can harm your long-term interests. It is vital to team up with a skilled lawyer who will fight for you and your family.